LET’S GET READY FOR SUMMER!
We all want a relaxing fun summer. However, there are things that should be taken care of before the fun can begin.
- Trim your trees. Clean up your yard by directing the growth of your branches
- Clean your gutters and drains
- Check your downspouts to make sure water is guided away from your property. If they are cracked or smashed, replace them.
- Check your hose
- Check out the deck and patio.
- Replace any broken and/or rotting wood, popped nails, and screws.
- Sweep the deck and use a deck cleaner. Now it is time to use a sealer or stain. Always use sealers and stains that are meant for decks.
- If you have pavers, replace, fix broken or missing ones. Sweep and clean.
- Wipe down exterior lights
- Replace old weatherstripping
- Wash your windows
- Turn your ceiling fan counterclockwise
- If your home needs new or additional insulation now is the time to do it.
- Have your chimney cleaned
- Give your BBQ a deep clean. Give your outdoor grill a good clean before you begin using it regularly again. LET'S EAT!
NOW IT’S TIME TO ENJOY SUMMER TO ITS FULLEST!!!
Source: Google and ARyan