If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (847) 600-0102

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


4/16/2021 (Permalink)

In this caricature, there is a woman sitting on a seat in her kitchen with water sitting all around her.

We all know that we have to have homeowner’s insurance for our house or condo.  But what if you are a renter? Do you need insurance?  The answer is, yes. 

For example, if a pipe breaks, floods from storms, or there is an electrical fire, the home or building owner is responsible for the damages.  The owner’s insurance company will only cover the damages to the structure, not your contents.  However, if you cause damage to the property, such as a stove fire, you will be responsible for paying for those damages.

This is where the renter’s insurance comes in.  If something does happen, whether it be your fault or not, you will have insurance coverage to cover your contents and any damages that you may have caused.  Your insurance agent will help you pick the best plans for your needs.

Say “yes” to getting renter’s insurance! Don’t get caught without it.

Remember; Call SERVPRO® of Winnetka/Wilmette/Skokie at 847.600.0102 for your restoration and content needs.  We are always here to help!

Other News

View Recent Posts