Recent Before & After Photos

Basement mold due to foundation leak in Winnetka

This client noticed a tiny bit of staining on the interior wall of her wine cellar. Upon further inspection it was discovered that there had been a steady leak ... READ MORE

Basement bathroom mold due to foundation leaks

This is a great example of what a slow foundation leak can do to a basement over a long period of time. The Skokie homeowner had suspected a leak was present fo... READ MORE

Kenilworth basement flood due to heavy April rains

Here we see what can happen when water damage is not remediated in a timely manner. The owners of this Kenilworth, IL home were away for three weeks on vacation... READ MORE

Skokie basement flood damage due to failed sump pump

This flooded basement in Skokie, IL took on a foot of water due to sump pump failure during a storm related power outage. The IICRC certified crew from SERVPRO ... READ MORE

Flooded rehabilitaion center in Winnetka

This rehab facility in Winnetka was inundated with three inches of water due to multiple pipe breaks in overhead supply lines. The manager called the profession... READ MORE

Flooded medical office in Skokie

This medical facility in Skokie was flooded due to a neighboring unit experiencing a sump pump failure. SERVPRO WWS was called in to begin the emergency servic... READ MORE

Massive flood in Wilmette office building

Here we see what can happen when there are multiple frozen pipe breaks in a commercial setting. The furnace failed in this building around seven pm on a bitter ... READ MORE

Flooded Rehab facility

This physical therapists office in Winnetka was inundated with water due to multiple pipe breaks in a neighboring unit. The client called SERVPRO WWS in a panic... READ MORE

Water damage to a Kenilworth home

This family’s Kenilworth residence experienced serious water damage after a sump pump failure. SERVPRO of Winnetka/Wilmette/Skokie has the expertise and e... READ MORE

Massive flood in Winnetka due to pipe breaks

A faulty furnace caused this vacant rental home to be without heat during sub zero temperatures the week before Christmas 2016. The water ran from broken pipes ... READ MORE